Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Only 2 Cards today...

This card is for the following challenges...

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club 166

Word Art Wednesday 122 - AG

Make It Monday 181 - AG

Cuttin and Stampin Challenge - Butterflies are a buzzing

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pam! That butterfly is stunning! Love all the rhinestones! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVELY!! Thanks so much for sharing with us again this week, Pam. Having you play along in our challenges is always a treat, and I thank you for blessing us with your talents. Have a wonderful week and please stop by again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spotted your card on MIM. That gorgeous butterfly really caught my attention, so I wanted to come over for a closer look. The golden color scheme is so beautiful, it's a lovely version of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Butterfly is a really beauty. I really like the layout. Thank you for sharing this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday today. Blessings, Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty card .love your butterfly it is beautifully coloured
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck

    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Cuttin and Stampin! Beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete