Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

CAS-UAL Fridays Challenge 136

I entered yet another Clean And Simple challenge. I do enjoy making these type of cards..they are just so clean and simple. hehe  Go figure!! 

This is for CAS-UAL Fridays Challenge 136 - watercolor technique


Not much of a technique when you just do a splotch but...it works! I little 
water mist on the inked stamp takes care of it. Boom!  My "splotch is from 
Fun Stampers Journey and the sentiment and butterfly are from Penny Black.

7 comments:

  1. I love this! So simple, and I love that green! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out perfect! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Monthly Challenge!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple but you chose an amazing color - what is that color?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny, the color is Sweet Pear from Fun Stampers Journey. Great inks and papers! Check it out at http://www.funstampersjourney.com/253

      Delete
  4. Beautiful CAS design! Love the vivid lime green color! It really pops!
    Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete