Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Card For Sue Chaney AND a Challenge!

This card will go in the mail tomorrow, to Sue, but not
before I put it in a challenge. The challenge is...

Crafty Catz Challenge 271 - no design papers


Such a simply fun card to make. My minion was made using the Stampin'Up Owl punch. I printed the minion sentiment from a Word document that I created, oooo big deal! lol A little glue and some crystal lacquer for the eyes and done! The dotted stitched die cut is from Lil'Inker Designs



3 comments:

  1. OOH Fab fun card, looks brill, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I LOVE this fun little card! I'm going to pin it so I can make some for the grands! Great Minion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a super CAS card, thank you for joining our challenge at crafty catz this week and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete