Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

A Challenge Before Heading Back To WI!

As much as I'm looking forward to being home with my family and friends I will certainly MISS this wonderful sunshine and beach!! Ahhhhh, it's been blissfully awesome! Thank you, Jesus!! ANYWAY, I am putting this card into the following challenges. The card got mailed out to Sue Chaney. 

Creative Corner Challenge - spring has sprung


Sentimental Sundays Challenge 252 - springtime...flowers


I used My Favorite Things stamps and dies, and, of course, my Copic markers. 
The wonderful stitched dies are from Lil' Inker Designs.

Check out past challenge entries HERE

5 comments:

  1. My internet is playing up and I can't see your project.. ill have to pop back and try again soon. But in the meantime Thanks for playing in the Use a Die challenge with Polkadoodles.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card hun. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Polkadoodles.
    http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully coloured & gorgeous card!! Thank you for joinin in with our 'Die' challenge at Polkadoodles this fortnight. http://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2015/03/week-13-use-die-polkadoodles-crafting.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh what a cutey!
    Thanks for joining our Spring has sprung challenge over at CCC.
    Linda DT-CCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute!! I love how beautiful she is colored and her wagon full of sunflowers too!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete