Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Well...time to say "bye-bye" to Summer. sigh... Summer was way too short for my liking but there's not much I can do about it, right? BUT, on that note I was able to set up Stamp Time for September. YAY! As always, you have 3 options so I hope that at least, one of these dates will work for you, if not, see you in Oct.?? Tues., Sept. 24, 6pm – 8pm / Wed., Sept. 25, 10am – Noon / Sat., Sept. 28, Noon – 2pm. At each session of ST we will be making 3 – 4 projects for a cost of just $10 . I will be highlighting at least one technique. Sign up early since I will be opening each session date to 4, maximum of 5 people. If you sign up but find you are unable to attend, PLEASE, try to let me know at least 3 days prior to date. No children under the age of 11, unless paid for and accompanied by paying adult. Here are the cards we will be making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment