Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Card For My Nephew & A Couple Of Challenges

I get annoyed when I forget to mail out my birthday cards BEFORE the birthdays, but I am sure my sweet little nephew, Aidan, won't mind too much. This is the card I made for him, and the challenges I'll enter it in. Thanks for stopping by!

Here are the challenges I'm entering:

Word Art Wednesday 182-anything goes/family friendly




I absolutely adore the FREE digis from Dearie Dolls and this little guy was just great for Aidan's birthday card. I sponged the background, using daubers and Momento inks. I colored my little boy, and frogs, using Copic markers, using a white pen for his laces and freckles. Of course those cute little froggies needed some googly eyes for the finishing touches. A bit of layering and done!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge ,good luck and hope to see you again next time
    Hugs xxx Dt Anneke and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete