Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

PIP Challenge 2131

  I want to thank our amazing sponsor, 

Star Stampz!!

Be sure to pop over and check out all the fabulous digis they have!  In fact, gcheck them out now!

Here's my card 
The image was printed, and a sentiment
created. I used Copics for the coloring and
a soft blue ink to sponge around the die
cut out image. I used a yellow sparkle pen
to color the sun.
I used a decorative die cut to use against
the background paper behind the image. 
I raised up the image with pop dots and then 
glued the sentiment. All in all, a very easy card.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our 
sponsor for this challenge!
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations! 

Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment