Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2022

PIP Challenge 2207

PIP is excited to welcome a brand new

sponsor for Challenge 2207
Varada Sharma

Here's my card using one of VS lovely
I chose my papers and followed a 
Splitcoaststampers tutorial for the Standing
Pop-up Card. I fussy cut the butterfly images
and embossed one of the panels. The images
were colored with Copic markers and I added
some clear sparkle pen for a touch of shine.
Following the tutorial, it came together well.
It lays flat and fits nicely in a regular A2 envy.

I added a sentiment from VS Heartfelt Sentiments.


I entered this in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor 
for this challenge:
Be sure to visit her Etsy shop and pick out
some beauties for you creative talents!

Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment