Pages

Monday, July 11, 2022

PIP Challenge 2228

Our amazing sponsor this week is

Jan's Digi Stamps

Jan's Digi Stamps is kindly offering a
$10 Gift Certificate. Without our amazing
sponsors the challenges wouldn't happen. 
Here's my card.

This image and sentiment from 
Jan's Digi Stamps  was a dandy for those
of us in the U.S.A. Star Spangled Wreath
I have a friend whose birthday in July 4th. 
An ideal choice! I checked through my 
random digital  papers and found a starry light 
blue that was perfect for adding the flag image! 
I colored it using Copic markers. A touch of sparkle 
pen was used to shine up the big center stars and
the tip of the flag staff. 
I added the sentiment to a die cut and 
raised it with foam mounting tape. 
Some coordinating paper layers was
all that was needed to complete my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

A big thank you to our amazing sponsor,
Jan's Digi Stamps

Head over to the current challenge now.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for the Red, White and Blue, Pam! Thank you for showcasing my "Star Spangled Wreath" on your patriotic Birthday wish. Beautifully colored. Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete