Pages

Monday, July 25, 2022

PIP Challenge 2230

 Another great  challenge with our wonderful sponsor,

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

Here's my project...
This is such a fun stamp set from 
sure if the set is still available or not but
they have so much to offer, so check them out! 

For this project I just stamped
and die cut the birds. Then I stamped them
again on patterned paper so I could paper
piece them. Just add some googly eyes
and done! The main card piece was cut at
8 1/2" x 4 1/4" and scored at 5 1/2". 
Then I cut off 2"(saving it), then measured, 
and cut, another 2" from the fold. I cut 
two, 2" x 4 1/4", pieces  from a coordinating 
pattern paper and glue them to the 2" 
fold piece and the extra 2" piece.
Then I cut a panel in a solid coordinating
color and a white layer for on top. I
glued the solid panel to adjoin the 2" 
pattern piece to the main card. I added
the birds, using mounting tape, and a 
sentiment to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by!! 
Consider "following" my before you leave!

We love our challenge sponsors!!
THANK YOU to our sponsor
 for this challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment