Pages

Monday, January 26, 2026

PIP Challenge 2604

 Our sponsor for the current challenge is...
It's always fun getting to find new stuff
and a great sponsor as well! YAY!
Go shop at Sunbird Spark for some 
awesome new stuff! I know I did! lol!
They've added plenty as well! 
Here's my card for the challenge...
This was a needed birthday card...again. LOL!
I stamped all my images and colored them 
with Copic markers and a bit of sparkle to 
the bee's wings. Each image was fussy cut
and raised up with mounting tape. 
For the inside I added a little bee and
stamped the geometric design in yellow
and the random sentiment in black.
As always, I had fun "playing" with
my Sunbird Spark goodies

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see
your entries in the Current Challenge.

Consider "Following" this blog. 
AND a big thank you to our awesome
sponsor,  Sunbird Spark ! 
Find the current challenge HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment