About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cards for Challenges

Yep...stamp club wasn't long enough so Gerri and Sue stayed longer and we put together a few cards for various challenges...Here they are...
Sue Chaney's



This is one Sue mailed to me a bit ago and I am first posting it too...I just LOVE it!! She's so talented!!


Here's Gerri's...AND sad to say I must have lost her other card. POOH!! This one is so lovely!!! The girl's gots skills! hehe


Here are mine.
This first one is for the following challenges:

Friends of Speedy TV(FOSTV)Challenge Week 20 - Paper Piercing
Craft Your Passion - Shades of Green & Purple
Mojo Monday - Sketch 241
Critter Sketch Challenge 115 - Flowers
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday - Mother's Day
Make It Monday - Anything Goes



This next card is for the following challenges:
Market Street Stamps - Pretty Pink/Rosebud/Mellowed Melon/Vintage Glass Green
Cardabilities - Challenge 55 Sketch
Just Keep On Creating -Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I like what you did with the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Pam! Thanks for playing along with us at Market Street Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous sample, Pam! Love the soft colours you have used and the dry embossing is just divine! Thanks for playing along! Hugs Andrea xxx Dt Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is really lovely, beautiful vintage look. This card is making me want another cup of tea :)

    thanks so much for uploading my badge on your blog, your support is so appreciated.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :)

    ReplyDelete