About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Friday, July 27, 2012

Great Mail Day!

This card is in my favorite colors for cards...does that Sue know me or what??? lol Sue put together a great card. The little butterflies were such a perfect touch!


And this next card by Sue is just toooo cute! The happy colors and her coloring is beautiful as usual!! Thanks, Sue!!


And now for my favorite...a House Mouse cutie that is just perfect!! I am WOWed by the coloring on this one. It's absolutely amazing! And the pearls are great.


Sue makes it difficult for me to make a card that's half as nice!! Oh those standards are raised!! Way to go, Sue!! heehee Sue's not feeling great so any prayers for her would be greatly appreciated!! HUGS!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam! I was just thinking about you today, and realized that I hadn't heard from, or seen, you lately. Your cards are always SO super cute, and these are no exception. They're darling. I wanted to remind you about Word Art Wednesday - we're having another double prize week which started today with some AMAZING prizes.

    Also, I have a new challenge on Speedy TV - Sketch With a Twist. I'd so LOVE to have you play along in both if you are able.

    Here are the links, and I hope you're doing well and that you can join me. I LOVE seeing your pretty work!! P.S. This post would totally work for Word Art Wednesday. Hope to see you soon!

    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    www.marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete