About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Friday, January 23, 2015

New News

Well, in a week I will be heading 
out to FL for 2 months! I can't wait! 
Nothing like warmer weather 
to make a person feel better! 
Before I leave I wanted 
to draw attention to a couple 
of new Page tabs I've started
 on my blog.  Be sure to check 
them out periodically. 
Some are under construction 
and don't have things
 posted to them as of yet. I will 
be adding more posts etc. 
once I'm in FL and when the 
weather is gloomy there. 
lol or...in the evening! hehe
I'm looking forward to 
getting involved in some 
of the challenges again.  I
 make lots of cards 
but forget to try in
 the challenges. hmmm

Also, next week will be the finally challenges 
for MFP Color and Inspirational. Boo! I really 
enjoyed working in these but I was blessed enough 
to be put into MFP Senior Design Team and the 
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge. I will 
be starting up in March so be on the lookout. 

1 comment:

  1. You never stop! Made me tired just reading of your future plans.

    ReplyDelete