About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, October 22, 2018

PIP Challenge 1842

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1842
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES
Join in the fun NOW! 
 This week's sponsor is Digital Delights where 
you can find A-dor-able digis. They are offering
$5 gift code for this week's winner! 
Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
Isn't this little Gingerbread guy just too cute! I colored it with Copic markers, adding some Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens for the little "hat", buttons and frosting stripes! My die cuts are from Crafter's Companion and sentiment from A*muse. 


Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!
A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations! 

Still time to get involved with the 

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is really gorgeous Pam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card with this gingerbread. So cute.

    Nice Sunday.

    I also want to respond in this way. I have already emailed you 2x because I won with the Challenge of PIPC. Maybe something went wrong, because I have not received an email yet and I'm afraid that I will soon miss my prize of the beautiful digi's of Polka Doodles. I would love to hear from you.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Astrid!!
    I'm glad you won the challenge and you need to follow the "Claiming Prizes" instructions. You still have time!! It's a tab on the PIP Challenges blog or you can use the link here. http://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/p/claiming-prizes.html
    I'm sorry for the delay. Prizes are only claimed in this way.
    We look forward to hearing from you and can't wait to see more of your creations!!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand that it must be through that way, but because I had already sent 2 mails and had no answer, I thought I would do it again. I would be a pity if I miss the nice prize of Polka Doodles. I think you also let me know by this way that I have sent you another email for the winning prize. Hopefully it is going well now.

    Good day.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete