About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Annual Cold/Bronchitis

Yep...so it starts.  Why is it in Sept. or Oct. pretty much every year I get sick.  Thankfully it's not stopping me from working the "the room!"  I am progressing still but a long way to go YET!  I need to stamp soooon!!!

2 comments:

  1. While I am sorry you are "bugged" down, please keep at your house. Will send Lysol if needed. Friends don't have to share everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, be that way, Bird Lady! I'll just keep this "bug" to myself then. sheesh. lol I'm pretty much Lysol-ed out. I'm medicated so I can go to a funeral in DePere then back to "the room"!! Might see if Greg will hang a couple shelves...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete