About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, November 23, 2020

PIP Challenge 2047

                                            PIP Challenge 2047

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor
 for this challenge: 

 Without our amazing sponsors the 
challenges wouldn't happen. 
SheepSki Designs is offering the 
random winner THREE DIGIS!!

This week I didn't have an image to use
because I knew that I was going to be
preoccupied with my grandson, LJ. He
had a lump on his lip removed, suppose to
be a cyst, but was a mass. We awaited
results of the biopsy, which, thank God, 
was negative!!!! YAY! But the trips
to doctor at Children's Hospital (2 hr. ride)
took up much of my time. LJ also fell 2x
right on his lip. Bleeding but no extra
damage!! YAY, God! It's been a long
couple of weeks but he's healing nicely!
WHEW!!!
prior to surgery

Thanks for stopping by and consider
"Following" my blog and go join in with

No comments:

Post a Comment