About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Work...pooh

Today it seemed that work interfered with me trying to figure out how to make this blog interesting and useful.  hehe  Tomorrow, another work day.  All I want to do it work on my stamp room and play with my
a muse/studio stamp stuff.  I think I need to post an a/s card SOON!! Time will tell.  Any suggestions would be great too.  I look forward to scouting out other blogs.

3 comments:

  1. Whisper way at the bottom of the page? Does that seem right? Of course not! Move her up... otherwise I am liking the layout.

    Welcome to the same stinkin problem I have. Work or craft? Then comes craft or blog? Followed closely in my case by "Why can't I take a decent photo of my crafting?" Then they all pile up on you.

    Just let me know when it's play time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, useful! How did you make your card???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if Birdie likes it thats all that matters isn't it? I love Autumn colours, just not the thought that we're getting closer to Winter, Brrrrr.

    ReplyDelete