About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Another Day Another Challenge...or more. :-) Here'sss Sue


This is entered in the following challenges:

MFP Challenge 115 - Blues and Greens

and I found two more CHRISTIAN challenges...they inspire in more ways than one!!

Word Art Wednesday 35 - Blessings From God/Deut.6:5

Stampin' Sisters in Christ 146
- Something New/John 13:34-35 (New background stamp)

7 comments:

  1. Very peaceful & serene! Thanks for playing along this week at Speedy Fox & Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam - Welcome to our challenges! I'm so glad you joined us. This is a great card! I love the flourish and how it matches your ribbon. I also love how you define yourself at the top of your blog! I hope you play along at SSiC again (I'll be the hostess in a couple weeks).
    Blessings dear sister,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, thanks so much for the kind words and this card is a beauty, but my dear friend, Sue Chaney made this card. She is inspiring! She doesn't blog so I enter her cards for her. I will certainly join in SSiC again! So glad I found it!! hugs and blessings!

      Delete
  4. Pam--another beatiful blue & green challenge card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue! This is a really pretty card. I'm so glad that you have chosen to stop by Word Art Wednesday and our sister site, Stampin Sisters in Christ. We LOVE having new participants share their beautiful art with us and fellowship with us. We're SO blessed to have you play along in this week's challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful creation in blue and green Thanks for joining us again at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete