About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Couple More Challenges...TFL!


This is entered in:

MFP FOSTV 29 - Sketch

MFP Simple Salutations 3 - Tree

9 comments:

  1. Pam, this looks really wonderful. I like the distressed edges around the main image and how you layered ribbon for the cross pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the wagon down there - creative use of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the scene you created. Would like to know some of the details like where did the tree come from - sstamp or digi? Where did the buggy come from - stamp or digi? What inks you used? Curious mind I have wants to know. Thanks for entering the MFP Simple Salutations Challenge #3 Tree.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok little Sunshine Honeybee, here are the answers to the questions... The stamps are a set from Mark's Finest Paper, "A Trip to Lancaster." The inks are from A*muse Studio. Does that help you? lol I need to be more informative in the future, eh? Thanks for stopping by! Hugs

      Delete
  4. This is lovely! I love how you popped up the buggy!!! Thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, great job with the FOSTV sketch. Love how your image looks at the top and so clever to use the buggy at the bottom. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The buggy stole the show .What a great card............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that the buggy stole the show! Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the sketch.
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete