About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Not Through Yet...Here's Another Sue's!


Entered into the following challenges:

MFP FOSTV27 - Red, White and Blue

Great Impressions - Color In The Lines

Make It Monday
- Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Great colouring. It looks the ideal place to get away from it all Saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY!!!! Terrific Red, White and Blue! I love the cloud!!! Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lighthouses and this is a great card. Thanks for playing with Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely in love with your project! Thanks for sharing!
    I saw this on Make it Monday!
    These are my entries: # 129, #158, #160, #162, # 250 and #252 (Candy Alert) would love it if you could visit.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card using this set and your clouds are so cute. Glad you joined us at FOSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your lighthouse card!!! The coloring is beautiful and love the clouds you created. Saw this on MIM. Have a great day!! Gloria

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card hun...Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday this week...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks marvelous! I love how you colored the scene and added the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Gorgeous coloring. Thanks for playing along with Friends of SpeedyTV. We hope to see you again next week. Be sure to check out all the other challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win free stamp sets from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Pam! You were chosen by random draw this month at Great Impressions Stamps to win a stamping prize! Check it out here...

    http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-new-challenge-and-our-top-pix.html

    ReplyDelete