About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Productive Time With Sue Continues....


This is entered in the following challenges:

MFP Sketch with a Twist - Button

MFP Simple Salutions - Animal

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute. I love the way the flower also looks like it could be the sun! Very good to see God's creations in yellow and white in such a super cute card. Thanks so much for sharing this with us in this week's Sketch With a Twist Challenge. We're looking forward to this new challenge being a great success, and appreciate your participation!

    I also have another challenge blog. I hope you will check out this site and play along here as well. We're having a double prize week. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    I hope you're having a great week. I just became your new follower, and would LOVE to have you check out my little blog and follow me. It's so nice to meet other Christian crafters. Hope to see you and get to know you better. See you in blog land and in the fun challenges!

    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Hostess
    Sketch With a Twist at Speedy TV
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the card for the CAS style & image. The Daisy with button is a nice added touch. Thanks for joining the Simple Salutations Animal Challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. So soft and elegant. Thanks for playing along with the SpeedyTV’s Sketch with a Twist challenge. We hope to see you again next week. Be sure to check out all the other challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win free stamp sets from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete