About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sue's Card for MFP Challenges


This is entered in:

MFP Simple Salutations 3 - Tree

MFP FOSTV 29 - Sketch

6 comments:

  1. Such fun summer colors! Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it's a card fun of sunshine with those colors. Super for a birthday. Good job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the sunny bright card colors. Especially like the ribbon embellishing. Thanks for entering MFP Simple Salutations Ch#3 Tree.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your colours too - warm Birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Thanks for joining the Simple Salutations challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun! I love this bright card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at FOSTV!!!

    ReplyDelete