About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Sue's Cowboy Cutie


Make It Monday - Anything Goes

MFTWSC79
- Sketch

Great Impressions - Color In The Lines

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute!! Love the image and the gorgeous colours you've used!!
    Love the added twine for the lasoo!! Saw you on MIM
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Love the sentiment too! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete