About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Sue's On A Roll


This is in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Tags or ATC

Freshly Made 42 - Sketch

Make It Monday - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely! The little butterflies and the twine are so pretty here! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors. I love the little butterflies around the flowers. The pretty twine wrapped around the layers is a great look! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the tiny butterflies, very pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the stamp you've used and the butterflies are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely in love with your project! Thanks for sharing!
    I saw this on Make it Monday!
    These are my entries: # 129, #158, #160, #162, # 250 and #252 (Candy Alert) would love it if you could visit.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely and elegant card! All of your little details really make it special. Thanks for playing wih this week's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card! I love the colors. Of course, the butterflies are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete