About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Claire Easson Card

I got this adorable card from Claire yesterday. Ok, Claire...I did have a rough time reading your name but I think I recognized the others as your family. (At least I think so...hmmm). BUT looking at the wonderful coloring on this little kitty I am pretty doggone sure it's one of yours. Thanks so much!! I love it. I suppose I'll have to post it on PCP too...boy, what motivation you are giving me. Between you and Sue I'll be myself in no time at all! Hugs!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yep....that's definitely an Ace card....would recognise her style anywhere.....as I would yours, too, Pam.....couldn't bear to put some of my Christmas cards away, yours included,(and Claire's) so there they sit, on my window-sill in my craft room....hahaaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked my card. My stamping mood hasn't been up to snuff but I'm beginning to get back to it again. I've just been getting caught up on everyone's blogs, including yours. BTW, your little Owls card is adorable! Your cards always have so many wonderful details to them. Great wow factor. Hugs!!

      Delete
  2. I love this card. The stamp itself is absolutely adorable, and the coloring is out of this world! Great card.

    ReplyDelete