About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Last Week

Well, last week I was a guest of Gerri Morgan, at her cottage! It was so very awesome! The lake was beautiful, food was good, and the company, the BEST! During the week we were joined by Sue Chaney, Terri Winske and Sara Woodard. Yes, it was a stamping WEEK!! It was all such fun, as always. I'm going to post some of the cards we completed while we were there! First, a pic of the bear that strolled through one morning, not a great pic, but cool. Also, watching all the birds was so calming.
First of all, here are a couple of my cards:
Here's a few of Gerri's (she made lots of awesome cards!):
Just a few of Sue's (she really has a knack for embellishing her cards):
These are Terri's...she was only there a day and does LOTS of card prep to be finished when she is home:
And...Sara...she colored the entire time. lol So I just have pics of 2 of her amazing "copic-ings".

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have to admit that I have actually taken credit for a card that is NOT my own...heehee Oopsie! That first card, girl in purple on yellow background) is NOT one of mine. Apparently I thought it was TOO GOOD to be a Gerri Morgan card. HAHAHA! Just kiddin'. BUT it really IS a Gerri card and very nicely done too. No wonder I apparently wanted it to be a PAM card instead. lol Thanks Gerri! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete