About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Fun With Challenges Continues!

CASology 84 - Paint

Stampin' Royalty 216 - Clean And Simple

Word Art Wednesday 121 - AG



Yippee!!

5 comments:

  1. What a blessing to see another one of your AMAZING cards shared in our challenge. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to play along, and please continue to join us. I really enjoy having you share your art, and I wish you a very blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for this week's CASology challenge! Love your bright, inky colours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a GREAT take on this weeks sketch!!! Looks like you had fun too! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week - I hope that you can join us again on this upcoming challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to meet you through your well-deserved HM honor from CASology, Pam! This card is fantastic!! I'm happy to be your newest follower and I'd love to have you come follow me, too, if you'd like! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - congrats on the honourable mention!

    ReplyDelete