About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hearts All A Flutter

I'm adding this card, that I made for a friend, into the following challenges. It is certainly a VERY bright card and not totally to my liking but it is cheerful, for sure!





This image is from A Day For Daisies and colored with Copic markers. I used a Gold Leafing pen for outlining the digi and an embossing folder and some bakers twine finished up all the layers!



4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that little blue bird picking up the hearts! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely image ...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pam. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant card, such a great image and lovely bright colours
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete