About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Card For Challenges!

I made this card for Sue Chaney and popped it in the mail today, soooo she hasn't even received it yet. In the meantime I figured I would enter it into a few challenges. 


My Time To Craft 283 - for a special lady

Moving Along With The Times - Bingo! Dies-Image-Gems/Pearls




I had a so much fun using My Favorite Things stamps and dies! I used daubers to add the blue to the "sky" and a piece of green cardstock for the "grass". I colored all my images using Copic marks and/or sparkle gel pens. I used a white pen for the little girlie's freckles and popped in a couple of gems for the flower's centers. 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! It would brighten anyone's day. Thank you for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! what a beautiful scene you've created… your colouring is gorgeous! Love the fab blue sky and the sweet girl with freckles! a lovely bright and cheery card! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the challenge!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice . Beautiful card
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again a next challenge.

    XXX Lulu'

    http://lulucreazioniartistiche.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, we all need sunshine :) nice card, Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete