About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 259

Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Fox  and Friends Challenge 259
- use only the center of your top layer -

Here's my sample card as a design team member for Mark's Finest Papers! Thanks for looking and head on over to JOIN IN the challenge fun!


Here's my sample for Mark's Finest Papers design team.




After using an embossing folder I stamped my lighthouse image. I cut out a lighthouse to use as a mask and then masked out a rectangle and a horizon line, covering the "sky". Using daubers (sponges will work too) I added the blue ink for the water. Removing the horizon mask from the "sky" I then covered the "water" and used yellow ink for around the lighthouse beacon, then gray ink for the sky. I removed all masks and then colored my lighthouse with Copic markers. I hadn't intended to add a sentiment but one of my markers decided to drip and a sentiment was then needed to cover the spot. lol Whatever works, I guess. I used all Memento Inks.

I used MFP stamp set "Lighthouses".




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 comments:

  1. Everything about this card is perfect Love it............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Pat!! All caps and everything!! I appreciate you! hugs!!

      Delete
  3. I love the exceptional coloring of this image! Wow, it's such a beautiful card and a fabulous take on the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love the way you colored the lighthouse and background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I forget about how lovely this stamp set is. You colored it wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is gorgeous and your coloring and sponging is amazing. I really like the embossing folder you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful. I love how you sponged around the lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete