About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, May 16, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 262

Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Fox  and Friends Challenge 262
- inchies for background -

Here's my sample card as a design team member for Mark's Finest Papers! Thanks for looking and head on over to JOIN IN the challenge fun!


Here's my sample for Mark's Finest Papers design team.
Inchies are sure a great way to clean out some of my scraps and that's just what I did! I chose an image and paper pieced the flower and colored the leaves with Copic markers. It looked a bit flat for I added some clear lacquer to make the flower pop. I stamped the sentiment and ran the edge of the paper over an ink pad just to give it a border. I finished the card with a few green pearls. Ta da! Thanks for lookings!

I used MFP stamp sets "Chrysanthemum" and "Pretty Pears" for the sentiment.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Pam and I love how you used the clear lacquer to pop the flower. I never think to paper piece flowers but it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card; love the sentiment you "paired" with the mum! (funny how some "puns" just come to mind!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Love the pear stamps in that set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Pam, I love the mum with the inchies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the creative way you used your inchies, and what beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete