About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, June 20, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 267

Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Fox  and Friends Challenge 267
- Kraft paper & White Embossing -

Here's my sample card as a design team member for Mark's Finest Papers! Thanks for looking and head on over to JOIN IN the challenge fun!


Here's my sample for Mark's Finest Papers design team.


Once I picked out my layering choices I stamped the first (lower) pear with a VersaMark pad and used white embossing powder and heat set it. I repeated this for my next pear, stamping right over the prior embossed pear. I took a paper towel and carefully wiped off any of the VersaMark that was on the embossed pear. Then I heat set the second pear. I stamped the sentiment and added a twine bow to the pear's stems. 

I used MFP stamp set "Pretty Pears".




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

  1. Such a great image choice for this challenge Good Job...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Pam. Love the solid white embossing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Pam I love that stamp and looks so adorable on your card with that white embossing powder..I love how it turned out..
    I hope you like to visiting me back I just join the challenge
    Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamp really shines when embossed like this. Your card is very elegant. I struggle to use this set though since DH always makes snarky comments about "things going pear-shaped."

    ReplyDelete