About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

MFP Sept. Blog Hop DAY 1

          WELCOME TO MFP STAMP SHOP

    EVERYTHING FALL BLOG HOP


                     

JOIN US EACH DAY, SEPT. 22-25 FOR AUTUMN TIME FUN. WE'LL HAVE  TUTORIALS AND DT INSPIRATION. THERE WILL BE PRIZES FOR LEAVING COMMENTS ON THE DESIGN TEAM'S BLOGS AND PRIZES FOR TRYING OUR TUTORIALS.  YOU WILL HAVE 2 WEEKS TO ADD YOUR PROJECT to the SEPT 25 POST FOR US TO SEE SO THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO JOIN IN THE FUN. 
 Hop along with us!! 

 You could win one of the MFP Stamp Shop
FALL STAMP SETS Just comment on the
following blogs ( don't forget this one ) each
 day for more chances to win! ( You do NOT
need to comment on on all the blogs each day! The
names are drawn randomly.) Try one of the tutorials
shown during the Hop and add your photo to the
Inlinkz at the bottom of the post. The winners will
be announced on Oct. 10, 2015 right on the
MFP Stamp Shop Blog.
You can go back and comment if you missed a day.
( HINT: The more you comment the more chances you
have to win. And comments on the MFP blog count
twice. ) The deadline for commenting and posting pics of
your projects is Friday Oct. 9, 2015 at 10:00 PM EST.

                                      Tutorials
                 SEPT. 22- MAKING ATC CARDS
                  SEPT. 24- MAKING FALL DP

Here's my card for DAY 1

For this FALL card I took a piece of white cardstock and stamped my leaf image. I then stamped another leaf to create my mask. I put the masked image over my main image and took my crackle stamp and stamped my background. I sponged some of the same color used for my crackle along the edges and in various spots over the background. I sponged the blue/gray sky and tree adding additional color to the moon and pumpkin using Copic markers and a glitter pen for the moon. You know, a bit a sparkle is always nice, no matter how little. lol  I stamped my sentiment in black then I took some twine and added some leaf charms and began my layering to complete the card. Easy Peasy!  

Here We Go!!
hop, hop, hop
Here's the Design Team

Enjoy the Hop. Come back each day for more Fall Time fun. We hope to inspire you to start your own Fall projects.  Get to work on the tutorials, show us what you made by Oct. 9 and check back on Oct. 10, 2015 to see if you are a winner. 



14 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite MFP fall images, and I like the crackle background behind the leaf. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this is a fabulous technique. I love how it turned out.

    Please change my link to www.scrapbookblessingsclub.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, this is a fabulous technique. I love how it turned out.

    Please change my link to www.scrapbookblessingsclub.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the crackle. Then I spotted that cute scene in the leaf. So cool. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Pam. I'd like to see a tutorial on the technique you used (hint, hint!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may...or may not (lol), consider a tutorial. It's actually very simple. I'll try and get some step-by-step photos for you. :-)

      Delete
  7. Love the masking with the background. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the crackle and the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is BREATHTAKING!!! I love what you did....the background and the image. I WANT THAT LEAF IMAGE!!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card.......and your coloring is so pretty! Love the crackle effect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the crackle look with the autumn leaf stamp!! Great idea!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete