About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 275



Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 275
- winter wonderland

Here's my card for the design team.

I want to thank My Grafico for sponsoring this challenge. 
I used white on white layering except for the pretty 
sparkle cardstock layer. I embossed one of the white 
layers and die cut the perforations for my snow "hills" 
to the main card from piece of white.  I colored the
sweet images using my Copics and sparkle gel pens for a 
bit of glitz. I cut the images out and, using mounting tape,
attached them to my card front. I sponged a bit of color
to the sky. My sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is

Still time to get involved with the current challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Pam! I really like the way you framed your scene with the glittery silver! Very sweet scene you created :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved My Grafico images when I was on the Tuesday Throwdown DT. This is a really cute image and I love your card.

    ReplyDelete