About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Fun Challenges!!

I am finally taking a day in FL to stamp...55 degrees
and WINDY! Good day to stay inside, even though
it's a sunny day! 

These are the challenges I'm entering this card.

A Gem of a Challenge 162 - love is in the air
Cards in Envy - from the heart


I took a stencil for my hearts and sponged
two different shade of pink to create the 
hearts. I used MFTs stamp set "Tweet on You"
and matching die cuts for my bird and sentiment.
I colored my little bird with Copic markers
and added a couple of gems for bling, of course.
Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Pammie,
    what a brilliant card, and a wonderful sentiment too.
    Great design, and such a sweet bird.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stitching and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Such a cute bird and the hearts are perfect plus bling! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete