About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Mark's Finest Papers Stamps Challenge 17

MFP Stamps Challenge 17
Color Challenge - Purple
CAS card w/theme** definition of a CAS card will be supplied 
as well as a sample that matches the definition. A stamp must be used.

Here's my sample card as a design team member for Mark's Finest Papers! Thanks for looking and head on over to JOIN IN the challenge fun!
I began by sponging on ink in the lower left
corner, using purple, with a smidge of turquoise.
I then stamped the ferns in the matching ink,
stamping off first. The flowers are stamped
in the same ink without stamping off first. I
stamped the sentiment and butterfly in the same
ink. A very easy card with a nice affect.

I used MFP stamp sets

"Tweet Blessings"
"Marsh Silhouettes"
"Birthday Mini"




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Would make a great sympathy card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card; love the images you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Pam - nice layout on your card!

    ReplyDelete