About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 297

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 297
-Man's World -
First of all I printed out my cute little Jake.
I cut him out, leaving him attached to the
lower part of the cardstock. I then took a piece
of green and cut it like a slopping hill and ran it
through an embossing folder for some great
texture. Once I colored my image, using Copic
markers, I die cut out some clouds. I glued the
green "hill" to blue, then the image piece to the
green, with mounting tape behind Jake, to raise
him a bit. I had printed out two of the images and I
colored the hat of the second and cut it out and
mounted it up on my main image for some fun
dimension. I added the clouds and the "Howdy"
sentiment (MFP).  Robyn has so many darling
digis and I had fun with this one! Thanks for
stopping by!
Our sponsor for this challenge is
I want to thank Robyn's Fetish for sponsoring this 
challenge. They have wonderful digis! 
Be sure to check them all out!

Still time to get involved with the current challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun manly card! I really like the scene you created and Howdy is the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card with the awesome scene and image.

    ReplyDelete