About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Friday, August 26, 2016

MFP August Blog Hop Final Day 4

Welcome to MFP 
AUGUST Blog Hop
Final Day 4
Autumn Fun
There are some changes to our Blog Hop and 
we hope you will be pleased with them. Be sure
to look over the changes before hopping along.
Blog Hop guidelines can be found 
HERE
Commenting and doing the tutorials end sooner.
There will be prizes given for commenting
and for doing the tutorials. Each winner
will be chosen by Random.Org.
Large stamp set for commenting.
Mini stamp set for doing the tutorial, 
and everyone doing the tutorials will 
earn a Tutorial Badge. 
Now to the HOP!
Join us each day, Aug. 23 - 26, for some 
AUTUMN FUN!
Prize for Commenting is
"BIG TREES"
Big Trees stamp set

Here is my card for DAY 4!
This cutesy little scarecrow was paper pieced
and colored using Copic markers. I added a
some pearl buttons and a Copic colored piece
of twine made into a bow. The crows were
fussy cut and mounted up using foam dots.
I chose my layers and completed my card, 
remembering to stamp my "fall" sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by! 
Be sure to join in on the hop and 
consider following my blog!
Stamps used to make this card are:
"Scarecrow"

You will have until Friday, 3pm CT, today,
 Aug. 26th to comment and do the tutorials.
Prizes and badge winners will be announced,
tomorrow, Sat. Aug. 27th.

BLOG HOP GUIDELINES AND RULES

FOUND HERE!
(Be sure to read)

Tutorials
         1. Layered Embellishment by Gail
 2. Window Tent Card by Kren

Prize for doing one of the tutorials is
the mini stamp set
"From The Woods "


MFP Tutorial Badge awarded
just for trying one of the tutorials.
NOW...
Let's get started HOPPING !!
Here's the Design Team
Pam (you are here)
Enjoy the Hop. Come back each day to be 
inspired! Get to work on the tutorials and show 
us what you make by today, Aug. 26, 3pm CT 
and don't forget to be commenting! Come back 
tomorrow, Aug. 27th, to see if you are a winner!!

Have a card made for the tutorials?

Click HERE

5 comments:

  1. Oh boy! Paper piecing is the way to go with this image. I love how it looks! The addition of the little crows is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and colorful scarecrow card :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this little scarecrow. He is so cute! Great card and TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love the paper piecing on the scarecrow and the pretty designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo I love this card! The detail on the card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete