About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, January 9, 2017

PIP Challenge 1702

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1702
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES!
Head over and join in the fun NOW!

Here's my card for the challenge!
This card disappointed me. I do not feel I did this 
adorable image justice. Sometimes I just can't seem
to get going. I could certainly tell you what I DON'T 
like about this card...beginning with my color choices
but...let's move on! LOL! There isn't much to explain
on how I made this card. Copics were used (and not 
very well) to color my mouse image. I think I need 
to practice coloring this image more to do it justice.
Be sure to go and check out all the other great images
over at Digital Delights, by Louby Loo!

Thanks for stopping by and consider "following" my
Blog before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website.
They have wonderful products! 

Still time to get involved with the 

5 comments:

  1. Wow.....such adorable images from Louby Lou this week! I like so many things about your card.....from the embossing folder you used to the pretty little kite and ribbons! The mouse looks like he is Having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really DON'T like this card so I appreciate your kind words!! Hugs!!!

      Delete
  2. I think you are being too hard on yourself. I think you did a great job coloring him. I really like the dimension of your big kite. Great job, even if you don't like your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are we always hardest on ourselves? When you figure out the answer please let me know. There is nothing wrong with this card. I love the spring colors and really digging those ears! Someday you will also have to tell me the name of that cloud embossing folder. Perfect background for kite flying adventures. I think Louby Loo is pretty please with the outcome too...

    ReplyDelete