About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 332

Challenge 332 - things with wings
Now for the challenge FUN from Tuesday Throwdown
and our awesome sponsor, Your Next Stamp!
Here's my card for the challenge.
I hadn't ever heard of Your Next Stamp before this challenge
and I've had such fun with their stamps and die cuts. This
little parrot is such a cutie, and a perfect fit for the theme,
Things With Wings. I colored my parrot with Copic markers
and went over the parrot with a sparkle pen and added
a googly eye. 
I added the sentiment and raised the bird up
with mounting tape for a bit of dimension over the pattern
paper.  Simply done. I love the bright colors!

Thanks for stopping by and consider "following" my
Blog before you leave!

Still time to get involved with the current 

7 comments:

  1. Fun card! Adding the googly eye was a fantastic idea and I really like how you colored the parrot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute bird, and I love how you added the sparkle and the Googly eye! Awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little bird is so cute. Love the shimmer too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I used the same bird for my challenge card. I really like him with the googly eyes, though. I'm going to have to try that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Pam! Such a colorful, happy parrot! I love the vibrant colors and the eye! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous.I love this sweet image and your colours and design are beautiful

    ReplyDelete