About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Crafter's Companion Card 3

I will be trying to give a decent tutorial
and promote the awesome products that
C.C. has to offer. Be sure to check out 
their website! You won't be disappointed!

I used Spectrum Noir Colorista
EZmount Stamp Set
Elements 2
First thing I did was stamp the main
image using Memento Tuxedo Black. 
Using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers 
I began the coloring!
I used the Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle
Glitter Brush pen to add shimmer to my
flower petals.
Next I stamped a butterfly and colored it
with my SN markers, adding the SN Sparkle 
Glitter, Rose Quartz, over the entire 
butterfly! and cut it out. 
I shaped the butterfly, rounding the wings
a bit and added a bit of mounting tape to
the back and attached it to my card.
I added some "flying pattern" dots and
a few colored dots around a bit of the 
flowers and attached my layers to complete
my card.

 Thanks for stopping by! 
Consider following my blog before you leave!



This card is entered in the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner #120 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Great coloring! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pam, love your fabulous colouring. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow that is so pretty! Wonderful colors and design! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, your card is beautiful and I love the sparkles! Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Jana DT/CGCC

    ReplyDelete