About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 342

Challenge 342 - doodles

Now for the challenge FUN from Tuesday Throwdown
and our awesome sponsor, CraftyGirl!

Here's my card for the challenge.
I used CraftyGirl's digi, "Silly Dog" and I just love this
crazy pooch! I colored him with my Copic Markers and 
cut him out. Since the challenge was "Doodles" I was at
a blank on what type of doodle would work with him and...
I came up with nothing except it seemed like a perfect 
name for the pup! LOL. I did put two small doodles by
the name on the doggie house. hehe. I used die cuts to
create the landscape, clouds and doghouse.  I put the 
house in an embossing folder to give it a woody look. 
I sponges some brown ink over it and edged the little
name plaque as well. 
I put my card together and took some
FSJ Glaze and added it to "Doodle's" tongue and eyes.
So now you know how I choose to "doodle". lol
This was the kind of card that just makes me smile.
Hope you enjoyed it too!

Thanks for stopping by and consider "following" my
Blog before you leave!

Still time to get involved with the current 
challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

2 comments:

  1. Rolling on the floor at this one! What a fun dog took work with and you really did an excellent job in creating the feel of your card. Seriously, I've fallen off my craft chair and can't get up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the "Doodles". This is so fun!

    ReplyDelete