About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, June 26, 2017

PIP Challenge 1726

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1726
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES!
So just get your cards ready and...
Head over and join in the fun NOW!

Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!

Here's my card for the challenge!
It's time for some MAGIC! Just PULL!


Inside:
This was made for a friend of mine, and I didn't 
even tease her about getting older...probably 
because she will ALWAYS be younger than me.
LOL!
If I were to try to tell you how to make this magical
card you would be SUPER confused. So I will just
direct you to view this video to see just how to make

Thanks for stopping by!!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website.
They have wonderful products! 

Still time to get involved with the 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Pam, I love this technique!! Great card! Looks like it's just you & I this week ~ Have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome "Magic" card - this turned out so cool! I love the crazy bird stamps....so perfect for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete