About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown 354

Challenge 352 - Tic Tac Toe

Now for the challenge FUN from Tuesday Throwdown
and our awesome sponsor, MyGrafico!

Here's my card for the challenge.
I really had fun making this card. First of all I flicked a 
toothbrush full of Artist Liquid Masking fluid onto a piece of 
white cardstock. Then I sponges on navy ink and a bit of 
yellow and pink. The yellow and pink don't show very much. 
After the masking fluid dried I rubbed it off, leaving the 
star-like affect. I colored the images using Copic markers
and then cut them out. I added some glaze to the helmet
and space ship windows.  
I made my own sentiments for the front and inside. 
After I cut out my images I raised the little rocket 
and space boy on the front and added a bit of waxy flax for 
the rocket cable. I put my layers together and done!

Thanks for stopping by and consider "following" my
Blog before you leave!

Be sure to check out MyGrafico for more great images!

Still time to get involved with the current 
challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Pam, that is one awesome background for your darling little astronaut! GREAT tip about creating "the universe" in the background, thank you! Wonderful card with all the details and shininess! And cute sentiment, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete