About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, September 18, 2017

PIP Challenge 1738

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1738
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES!

So just get your cards ready and...
Head over and join in the fun NOW!

So happy to have Bugaboo Stamps as our sponsor this week!
They have some fun and beautiful designs! 
Be sure to check them out!

Here's my card!
Those Bugaboo's are just too adorable. There are
four images in the set that this cutesie giraffe came
from. I used Copic Markers to color him with. I added
some gold leafing pen on the edges of the sentiment
banner and the image. I embossed the background
paper and added some coordinating pattern papers.
I used some white pearls and colored them with the
matching Copic pearls and added them to complete
my card. 

Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website.
They have wonderful products! 

Still time to get involved with the 
current challenge at

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these fall colors! And this image is soooo adorable. The gold leafing pen adds so much to the edges...and works great with the other colors in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang that Terri, she beat me and already said it better than me! Love this!

    ReplyDelete