About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, October 16, 2017

PIP Challenge 1742

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1742
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES!

So just get your cards ready and...
Head over and join in the fun NOW!

So happy to have Bugaboo Stamps as our sponsor this week!
They have some fun and beautiful designs! 
Be sure to check them out!

Here's my card!
Needless to say, I always enjoy using my Bugaboo images!
They are just too cute!! This little pooch proves it! He was
colored with Copic markers. I did color his bells with a 
Spectrum Noir Gold Sparkle Pen. I fussy cute this puppy
and raised him up using mounting tape. I used a snowflake
stencil to emboss the main cardfront. 
Add a sentiment and that pretty much completes my card.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website.
They have wonderful products! 

Still time to get involved with the 

2 comments:

  1. LOL love your card and cute image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable little guy, for sure!! I love this layout....so great for those fussy cut images!

    ReplyDelete