About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, November 20, 2017

PIP Challenge 1747

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1747
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES

So just get your cards ready and...
Head over and join in the fun NOW!

So happy to have Bugaboo Stamps as our sponsor this week!

They have great digis, something for everyone
Be sure to check them out!

Here's my card!

Fun fun fun!! Yep, I'm tired of making Christmas cards and
I'm already thinking BEACH, even though I won't see that 
until the end of January, BUT, this funny digi from Bugaboo 
(that I had in my HUGE collection of their digis)
gave me inspiration and a smile. Nothing to this. I printed 
the digi and added my own sentiment (for mailing to a friend
while I'm in FL on the beach and she's in WI snow) and 
colored it using Copic markers. A little dotted edging and 
added some glaze to the glasses, and done!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website.
They have wonderful products! 

Still time to get involved with the 

2 comments:

  1. WOW what an adorable card. It makes me want to go to the beach. Great coloring. I just love those Bugaboo Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see you sitting on the beach with your bucket and shovel! And what a smile that brings to my face!! 😀😀 love this image and your card.

    ReplyDelete