About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, February 19, 2018

PIP Challenge 1807

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1807
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES
So just get your cards ready and...
Head over and join in the fun NOW
So glad to have Digital Delights as our sponsor this week!
You will certainly find adorable images to choose from! 
Be sure to check them out!
Here's my card!
Be sure to check out our sponsor's digis and I am sure you will love them as much as I do! This little gal just makes me think about "singing in the rain." I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers. I printed two of the images so I could cut out an extra umbrella to raise up, with pop dots, for dimension. 
I added glaze and SN Sparkle pen to the umbrella and light. My umbrella needed a top so I added a button brad.
I made a "frame" for the image and embossed it. 
I created my layers and raised up the frame. 
Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations!
Still time to get involved with the 

1 comment: