About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, April 23, 2018

PIP Challenge 1816

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1816
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES
So just get your cards ready and...
join in the fun NOW
So glad to have Sasayaki Glitter as our sponsor this week!
Be sure to check out all the fabulous digis! You will certainly find something you'll just love! Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
Isn't this bunny just too cute. I printed it twice and colored it with my Copic markers. I used a Crafter's Companion embossing folder for the dots and the die cut "Happy Birthday." Made my layers and added a couple of twine bows to finish the card! Hope you go check out Sasayaki Glitter!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations!
Still time to get involved with the 

2 comments:

  1. Your bunny card is just so adorable!! Love how you made each one different than the other......really shows your awesome coloring skills! Love the embossed background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri took the words right out of my mouth!

    ReplyDelete